Though many have given England a bad rep for its weather – fear not, England is one of the most beautiful countries to visit in the world. Where there is rain? You have lush green and in this case an abundance of countryside to enjoy.
Whether you’re drawn to the culture and fancy a visit to one of the many free museums in London, to nature and fancy exploring one of the 10 National Parks here or to the hustle and bustle of the incredible cities of London or Leeds… there’s one thing I guarantee your trip here will be, diverse.
You may have no idea where to start planning your trip to England and so this England travel guide is going to help you from start to finish. Here are a few blog posts to get you started:
- 18 unique things to do in England
- The best things to do in England
- The best walks and hikes to go on in England
- 28 places you should visit in England
- The ultimate guide to planning a UK road trip
Search my England travel guides using the dropdown below…