15 Mini Adventures To Go On In Swansea, Wales
At the beginning of September I headed to Wales to explore the coastal city of Swansea.
It was my first time back in the country since I was a wee munchkin and it was high time I returned to show you guys around.
Just like with my recent trips to Cornwall, Yorkshire and Scotland, Wales blew me away with it’s beauty. Notably, Rhossili Bay which has been voted one of the UK’s best beaches. I’m sure you’ll agree, after viewing the pictures below, it’s not hard to see why…
Incase you’re wondering what your experience could look like, here are…
15 mini adventures to go on in Swansea, Wales…
1. Stroll the length of the stunning Rhossili Bay
2. Have lunch at the The Worms Head Hotel and walk the coastal path around to Worms Head
3. Head to Swansea Market and eat your weight in cockles and Welsh Cakes.
4. Wander around the shops in Mumbles, grab an ice cream from Joe’s and discover Oystermouth Castle
5. Take a Surf Lesson at Caswell Bay
6. Go stand up paddle boarding in Mumbles
7. Skydive over the Gower Peninsula
8. Take a picturesque horse ride in the meadows at Clyne Farm
9. Walk from Langland Cove around the coastal path to Mumbles
10. In the summer months, grab a pedalo at Singleton Boating Lake.
11. Check into the indulgent escape that is Langland Cove Guest House
Check out my gorgeous weekend stay at Langland Cove Guesthouse in this blog post.
12. Watch a film at Cinema & Co. – Swansea’s alternative cinema.
13. Get Bikes and explore Clyne Valley Park before cruising along the sea front on the Swansea Bike Path
You can start the adventure and hire bikes from Clyne Farm Centre which also hosts gorgeous cottage accommodation looking over Swansea and a fully equipped stables for all of you horse lovers.
14. Enjoy a game of footgolf with a view of the Mumbles – a fun twist on football and golf!
For more information click here.
15. Three Cliffs Bay Beach
A spectacular shoreline of sand dunes, salt marsh and the three iconic limestone cliffs. Whilst you should take warning of the strong tides here in the bay, the beach offers stunning walks and welcomes dogs all year round.
See my related adventures...VIEW ALL
Have you been to Swansea?
What were your favourite things to do? I’d love to know!
Love as always + happy adventuring,
Did you find this post helpful? I’d love you to share it for me.
I can’t do this without you.
Pin and save this blog post for later…