What to pack for South East Asia… | Part 2 Preparations2013-04-042016-07-03https://wheresmollie.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/where_s_mollie_header_v6.pngWhere's Mollie?https://wheresmollie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/DSCF6547.jpg200px200px
F-I-V-E days until our backpacking adventure begins 😀
Few days into April now and it’s STILL freezing. I am currently looking out my window at the snow.
Guaranteed that this time next week i will be complaining that I’m too hot. Although 35degrees sounds…AMAZING.
The big question is WHAT DO I PACK?
Starting with toiletries…
– toothbrush, toothpaste + cover (ew to sandy toothbrushes)
– mini face wash, body wash, exfoliator, shampoo + conditioner.
– Jungle insect spray 50+ DEET, sudocream
– yummy smelling sun protection, 50+ sun stick (i always burn my nose :(. )
– hand sanitiser, razor, tablets etc.
– hair bands + hairbrush
– lip balm