Baking days are some of my favourite days.
Nothing better than the smell of freshly baked goodies. Today I decided to try a Chocolate and Banana Cake (+muffins with left over mixture.
The recipe for this yummy creation is so so simple so if you have a spare morning, its a must!
300g plain flour
175g castor/brown sugar
15g baking powder
100g melted butter
2 large free range eggs
3 well ripened bananas mashed
100g milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180 deg.
2. Grease the baking tray/ mould to avoid the cake sticking (as you can see in picture below).
3. Sieve the flour, baking powder, sugar and bicarb of soda together (dry ingredients).
4. Mash the bananas, beat the eggs, then add together with the melted butter and milk (wet ingredients).
5. Fold together both the wet and dry ingredients, until no flour is visible.
7. Transfer into baking tray/ muffin cases.
25 Minutes later…
(or until you can place a fork into the cake and remove with no ‘goo’ on the fork)