Bali

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mollie Bylett 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Nicole

Hi,

I am going to Bali in September for 2 weeks, I want to visit Ubud Seminyak and Gill T, what would be the best way to do this and are these the best places to visit for 2 weeks?

• #11737 Reply

Mollie Bylett
    Keymaster

Hey Nicole!

Seminyak has some beautiful spots but it is very ‘westernised’ and busy now, with traffic and with people. If you’d still like to go then i’d say 2 days there, 5 days Ubud and then head over to the Gilis. Same with Seminyak, Gili T {the main party/backpacker island} has become almost ruined in my opinion, on one side of it anyway. That’s not to say its not worth visiting, but it’s lost a lot of the island appeal in recent years. There are however 2 neighbouring island Gili Meno and Gili Air which are beautiful and still remain pretty untouched.

Then there is the option of Nusa Lembongan {which is actually where i am right now} where you can really experience island life with the locals.

It depends what you are after but if you leave a week for the islands, it means you could see a couple of them as they are only a boat apart from each other 🙂 hope that helps.

<3 <3

Reply To: Bali
Your information: