10 Mini Adventures To Go On In Swansea, Wales
At the beginning of September I headed to Wales to explore the coastal city of Swansea.
It was my first time back in the country since I was a wee munchkin and it was high time I returned to show you guys around.
Just like with my recent trips to Cornwall, Yorkshire and Scotland, Wales blew me away with it’s beauty. Notably Rhossili Bay which has been voted one of the UK’s best beaches. I’m sure you’ll agree, after viewing the picture below, it’s not hard to see why…
During my adventures in Swansea, I rested my head in the most perfect B&B in Langland Bay. Honestly, if I went back, I wouldn’t hesitate at all to book back in.
Incase you’re wondering what your Swansea experience could look like, here are…
11 Mini Adventures To Go On In Swansea Bay
1. Stroll the length of the stunning Rhossili Bay
2. Have lunch at the The Worms Head Hotel and walk the coastal path around to Worms Head
3. Wander around the shops in Mumbles, grab an ice cream from Joe’s and discover Oystermouth Castle
4. Take a Surf Lesson at Caswell Bay
5. Go stand up paddle boarding in Mumbles
6. Take a picturesque horseride in the meadows at Clyne Farm
7. Walk from Langland Cove around the coastal path to Mumbles
8. Check into the indulgent escape that is Langland Cove Guest House
Check out my gorgeous weekend stay at Langland Cove Guesthouse in this blog post.
9. Get Bikes and explore Clyne Park before cruising along the sea front on the Swansea Bike Path
You can start the adventure and hire bikes from Clyne Farm Centre which also hosts gorgeous cottage accommodation looking over Swansea and a fully equipt stables for all of you horse lovers.
10. Three Cliffs Bay Beach
A spectacular shoreline of sand dunes, salt marsh and the three iconic limestone cliffs. Whilst you should take warning of the strong tides here in the bay, the beach offers stunning walks and welcomes dogs all year round.
Thank YOU guys for reading <3
If you enjoyed this post, please SHARE it for me!