We booked our trip as a package deal barre the flights which we had to book separately.
We flew with RyanAir direct from Stanstead (STN) to Krakow (KRK), which was just over a 2 hour flight. I am aware EasyJet fly there too, but for the times we wanted vs. prices, RyanAir did the trick.
We booked everything else through escape2poland.co.uk, and I honestly would find their service hard to fault.
|View from our hotel room window at Galaxy Hotel, Krakow.|
|Tea and brownie in the Galaxy Hotel cafe, Krakow.|
|Spa facilities included in your stay at The Galaxy Hotel, Krakow.|
Things to do:
– Auschwitz + Birkenau camp tours.
– Schindler’s Factory tour.
– Dinner / drinks in the main square (Rynek Glowny)
– Try an obwarzanek or a zapiekanka!
– Kazimierz District
– Bernatek Bridge (Love lock bridge)
Blogs I did from my visit 🙂
Tips and tricks!
– Remember you need to exchange your money into Polish Zloty (PLN)
– It’s pretty cheap in comparison to London prices!
– Not that many people spoke good english so have an idea of where you want to go before you get there! Book as much as you can before you go!
– Guided tours are definitely worth the money to get a thorough understanding of the history and get the most of out of the trip.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like any suggestions 🙂